5.22.2012

New Beginnings...


An unforgettable weekend in Abilene. Josh took me back to this spot at Abilene Christian University and proposed. He said he knew this was the place to propose when he got out of the truck and spent the morning taking these pictures. He drove me back up to ACU that evening after a good steak dinner at Perini's:-) June 23rd is our day to start our new life with our kids:-) It is the BEST knowing Josh is in my life. I am beyond blessed and ecstatic knowing God has given us four kids to raise. In all of the craziness and wild rides we have been on...I have been constantly reminded God is the one who is in control regardless of the outcome...God has the final say and is in control of our family.

One of my favorite songs is The Wondrous Cross..."love so amazing, so divine
demands my soul, my life, my all." Thank you to my Father for grace, because I am nothing without You.








No comments: