11.08.2011

Victoria Secret Angels

Last night I was lounging on the couch, thinking about all of the going ons and staring at the television. My thought process was broken when the Victoria Secret Angels commercial came on. I glanced around the room looking for the remote since Brayden's eyes were fixated at the flirtatious angels prancing around in the commercial. All I kept thinking was "good grief...it's not even 9 o'clock." Brayden kept looking over there at Josh and I. Then Brayden announced, "those are some BIG wings! Have you ever seen wings that BIG before, Josh?" We just chuckled. Wings...wings is what Brayden's eyes were fixated on.

"Oh, be careful little eyes, what you see,
For the Father up above,
is looking down in love,
So be careful little eyes
What you see..."

No comments: